I offer the following services:
- Lectures, Seminars, and Workshops, including webinars
- Online Classes and Study Groups
- Document Retrieval (Austin-area repositories)
- Consultation (private tutorials, project review, or editing/proofreading)
- Genealogical Publications and Products
I follow the standards for research and conduct set forth by the Board for Certification of Genealogists® and the Association for Professional Genealogists®. All research services include a full written report with copies of any documents located, written research notes, and a full analysis of findings.
I have over 15 years of genealogical research and writing experience. I specialize in midwestern states research and have a wide range of experience in various records and geographical locations. I am willing to travel if needed.
Please contact me with any questions you may have for your research project. Consultations can be done in person, over the phone, through email or video chat. If you are looking for a unique gift for a loved one, I offer gift certificates and accept payment via PayPal or through my Square store.
For more information on my qualifications and experience, please read About Cari Taplin.