I am currently accepting new clients for research projects. I will consult with you about your specific research goals. Every research project is returned with a complete research report including documents and sources when applicable. Cases I have worked on include:
- DNA analysis including locating biological family for adoptees or unknown parentage cases
- Documentary research for lineage society applications
- Preparing basic family trees for those just getting started and have done no previous research
- Difficult research problems or so-called “brick walls”
- Researching immigrant ancestors and getting them “across the pond” (identifying homelands)
- Forensic genealogy research for heir-tracing on cases such as estate settlements, oil and gas, and other projects
Contact me for more information or to discuss your unique case.