- Are you a beginning, intermediate or advanced genealogist that needs another set of eyes to review your research and give you feedback or suggestions for further research?
- Do you have a difficult research problem you would like help with?
- Do you wish to grow your genealogical research abilities and would like some one-on-one tutoring in a certain area?
- Would you like a personal review of your DNA matches?
- Do you have a genealogical manuscript, article, research paper or other writing project you would like to have edited?
- Do you have a collection of documents and information but aren’t sure how to create a final product from them?
- I have extensive experience with Reunion (for Mac) and Evernote and can give private tutorials on setting up and using these products or answering any website or software questions you might have.
I enjoy working with fellow researchers and professionals. We all need outside help sometimes for projects or research problems. I love proofreading and editing, educating, and looking at research problems from a different angle. Click here if you would like to discuss scheduling a consultation.