Consultation Services Include:
- A personal review of your DNA matches and help to interpret your results
- A review of your research and provide feedback or suggestions for further research
- Creation of a research plan for your project
- One-on-one tutorial on any topic pertaining to genealogical research
- Genealogical manuscript, article, research paper, or other writing project editing
- Website tutorials (how to use Ancestry, FamilySearch, Findmypast, etc.)
I enjoy working with fellow researchers and professionals. We all need outside help sometimes for projects or research problems. I love proofreading and editing, educating, and looking at research problems from a different angle. Sessions most often take place through Zoom (video conference) or via phone.