Our next round of Mastering Genealogical Proof study groups is forming! We are studying the book by Tom Jones and working through the workbook questions. These two groups will be lead by Cyndi Ingle (of Cyndi’s List). Here are the details:
- There will be two sessions: Wednesday daytime at 3pm Eastern, and Wednesday evenings at 7pm Eastern (so adjust for your time zone), both being led by Cyndi Ingle. Beginning October 5 – November 16, 2022 (7 weeks, plus optional 8th week). Each class will be about an hour.
- We will meet on Zoom.
- Cost for the course: $75
- You will need to have the book, Mastering Genealogical Proof by Tom Jones. It can be purchased on Amazon or through the National Genealogical Society if you don’t already have it.
- There are questions in the book that we will use to guide discussion. Reading the chapter and answering the discussion questions will prepare you for each week’s class.
- For first half (or so) of each class session, we will present/recap the principles for that week (we’ll have slides).
- The second half will be going over the discussion questions.
- There will also be a private Facebook group for this class only so you can ask questions and discuss issues in-between class sessions.
- Class size is limited to 25.
Choose either of these two times, click the link to register:
- Noon Pacific/3pm Eastern – https://square.link/u/uCk8FDsa
- 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern – https://square.link/u/OUuONuWk
We look forward to studying with you!
If this session does not work for you, we will be holding the next session in 2023. To be notified when registration opens for the next session, please click this link to sign up for the waitlist. (This waitlist is just a way for us to collect your email so we can notify you of registration and is not a guarantee of a seat in the class.)